1. What are the ToGo™ 39, ToGo™ 69 & ToGo™ 99 plans?
The ToGo™ plans are postpaid Internet broadband On-The-Go plans by P1. These plans offer the best value for money for on-the-go consumers. The 4G portable modem is provided for FREE in a modem rental scheme. You can choose either USB modems or Portable MiFi modems for your needs.
2. Is there a ToGo™ promotion?
Yes, currently there is a limited time offer for selected ToGo™ plans subscription to get a free
USB modem or a free 4G Portable MiFi modem. In addition, the selected 24 months contract come with Extra
Quota up to 5GB/month. This promotion is subject to changes without prior notice or while stock last.
3. What are the free rental modems available?
The following On-the-go modems are available;
UT235 || |
- High performance USB Modem.
- Better antennas.
- Strong signal reception.
MF230 || |
- 4G WiFi modem.
- Ability to share Internet with up to 6 devices
|MX230 || |
- Compact 4G WiFi Modem.
- Ability to share Internet with up to 8 devices
4. Are there any charges for the modems during registration?
There are Modem Upgrade fee for selected plans. For certain plans, the modem upgrade fees are waived as listed below;
|6 - Months
||12 - Months
||24 - Months
||UH 235 (
|RM50 FREE) |MF 230 (RM 100)
MX 230 (RM 150)
||MF 230 (
|RM 100 FREE)
MX 230 (RM 150)
|MF 230 (
|RM 100 FREE)
MX 230 (
RM 150 FREE)
5. What is this Extra Quota?
This promotion is giving FREE up to 5GB/month for limited time offer only. This promotion is valid for the new 24 months contract only from 31 May 2013 onwards.
6. How will I receive this Extra Quota?
It will appear in your online Self Care account within 5 working days after the monthly bill date. Your account and services must be active for this free quota to be credited into your account.
7. What will happen to the unused free quota?
The unused quota will be forfeit and not be carry forward to the next month and it has no exchange value.
8. Is there an upfront payment required?
Yes, an upfront payment of RM100 for each package plans will be collected upfront. This upfront payment will offset the 1st bill.
9. What are the devices rental and benefits?
Rental modem scheme allows you to save as you don't have to purchase a modem outright. In addition to this, you enjoy a modem lifetime warranty for the modem. Accessories (cable, power adaptor, batteries, etc) are warrant for 3 months only.
For the duration of the service subscription, defective modems will be replaced on a one-on-one basis.
On top of that, the modem rental is currently FREE
10. Is there a deposit required for foreigners?
Yes, non-Malaysian registration requires additional RM100 deposit collected upfront. When you terminate the service, the deposit will be refunded.
11. Is there a commitment period for ToGo™ plans?
Yes, there is a commitment period of 6 months, 12 months and 24 months.
12. Can I check my account details online?
Yes, please visit P1 Self Care
to view your account details.
13. How can I check for my area if it’s under coverage?
Please visit P1 Coverage
to check for P1 coverage within your selected area.
14. May I cancel the 4G broadband service within the commitment period?
Yes. However, there is an early cancellation fee of RM 200 for all contracts. For 24 months contract,
there will be an additional cancelation fee of RM 100 if the cancelation is done within 12 months.
If you cancel after the commitment period, there is no fee charged.
15. Do I need to return the modem and phone when I discontinue the 4G service?
Yes, for more information on service cancellation requests,
please fill in and submit your request in
P1 Customer Care Support
16. What happen if I lost the 4G modem or any accessories upon returning for service cancellation?
You will have to pay for the lost device. For breakdown of the charges, please write to P1 Customer Care Support